News:

Main Menu

PrintIQ MIS Software

Started by Slappy, October 15, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Anybody use it, know anything about? Looks like we're moving up to their system in the next few months, away from a proprietary franchise system that can't handle our increasing volume & range of locations. Thing is, PrintIQ has "Modules" and at least one of the ones we've committed to is Enfocus Switch, primarily to handle moving storefront orders to the production side. I'm erect with anticipation of seeing what all I can set up too!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DigiCorn

We are using iQueue, but I think that's a different thing. This is a dedicated Xante front end.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway