CMYK% to Spot colour conversion

Started by EyeTech, October 04, 2010, 05:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Jim's link above also provides color values - I haven't yet checked it to see if it's identical to what Photoshop comes up with.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jimking

The site matches--- "CMYK formulas used for this application are based on the Pantone® color bridge™ coated and uncoated books."

gnubler

I just noticed Jim's tagline: "Oh, not this shit again"

Takes me back to 1999 when I worked in a shop with a colleague who had come from another shop (this was my first printing job) and a customer walked in that he recognized and he whispered to me "Oh holy shit, not again". :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david