Free to good home: Delta Tower

Started by Slappy, July 20, 2011, 02:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Heidelberg Delta Tower. in good operating condition, at least last time it was booted about 6 years ago! Not sure I can find any dongles or manuals/software but if somebody needs parts or just a cool-looking tower then it's yours for the cost of Shipping. Lemme know, otherwise it's dumpster bound shortly.

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

I'll throw in 8 G3 iMacs. Free to anyone that wants to come pick them or pay shipping. Otherwise they are hitting the recycle center Saturday so speak up now if you want them.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

t-pat

repurpose them as desktop hydrogardens. :banana:
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Joe

gnubler

They'd probably sell on eBay Africa, but the shipping would be more than the value of the machines.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: Joe on July 20, 2011, 03:28:17 PMI'll throw in 8 G3 iMacs. Free to anyone that wants to come pick them or pay shipping. Otherwise they are hitting the recycle center Saturday so speak up now if you want them.

Are those the fruit colored CRT iMacs? That's almost enough to make an iMac igloo.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Earendil on July 21, 2011, 10:41:51 AM
Quote from: Joe on July 20, 2011, 03:28:17 PMI'll throw in 8 G3 iMacs. Free to anyone that wants to come pick them or pay shipping. Otherwise they are hitting the recycle center Saturday so speak up now if you want them.

Are those the fruit colored CRT iMacs? That's almost enough to make an iMac igloo.

Yep but these are all bondi blue. We used to have an orange one but I don't know what happened to it.

gnubler

Fishbowls.

The fans in those models are so freakin' loud.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Slappy

I'd have Freecycled 'em. There's always a church or Summer School or some thing that would likely put them to use.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

We checked with local schools and churches. They want no part of them. The local schools are supplying iPads to their students.

Ear

Quote from: Joe on July 21, 2011, 10:47:26 AM

Yep but these are all bondi blue. We used to have an orange one but I don't know what happened to it.

They have the handles on the back and weigh about 35 pounds, if I remember correctly. You could make a weight set out of them and beef up. BEEFCAKE
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Earendil on July 21, 2011, 11:28:38 AM
Quote from: Joe on July 21, 2011, 10:47:26 AM

They have the handles on the back and weigh about 35 pounds, if I remember correctly. You could make a weight set out of them and beef up. BEEFCAKE

So you would like them sent to you. Sending all 8 to Oregon will run about $1200 probably. Got an address? :tongue:

gnubler

Quote from: Earendil on July 21, 2011, 11:28:38 AMbeef up. BEEFCAKE

Did you just hit on Joe?

Didn't realize you two were that close.

David

the address is:
123 Anystreet
Oregon
C/O  Mr. Ear Endil

COD
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca