News:

Main Menu

MRK files

Started by frailer, October 18, 2007, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

almaink, am interested in MRK files, and what you can do with them. Do they throw marks in automatically? Do you need scripting skills to use them?
I've downloaded some and placed them in /Library/Applications Support/Adobe/PrintSpt. Where to from there? :D
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

EyeTech

'I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out'" Bill Hicks

Self-indulgent Flickr page

Sparky

Eye, thanks for the link, InDesignSecrects.com is a very helpful site. I keep it as a tab in Safari whenever I'm on line or working in ID. I used to work with a similar issue when running a Scitex Pixet back in the early 80's I always though I could make a better register mark and place them where I wanted. I hate the way .083 comes in as the default distance for setback in Acrobat or other apps. and how they stagger the marks when more than the default length is requested. Being able to define exactly what and where you want as marks is a great feature in any application. 8)
"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"