Photoshop Disasters III

Started by Joe, September 09, 2008, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

I still wear diapers... what's your point? I have a very relaxed pooper. I deal with Management... when in Rome.
Member #285 - Civilian

Gutnbg

The chop that got me, back in the old scitex days, was when one mucky-muck at our customer's met somebody famous at an airport where the lights all give a greenish glow, and got his picture taken with her. Well, there was a higher-ranked mucky-muck who wanted it to be him with his arm around the girl.

Sure, I did it, but I won't even begin my tirade here, which lasted most of the time that I did it. No, it wasn't all that difficult, but I couldn't stop ranting about the stupidity of the whole thing.
:banghead:
Too weeks ago i cuddent even spel PRINTOR an now i are one

Foozball

Dear ESPN,
Just because the new intern HAS Photoshop, doesn't mean he knows HOW to use it! :banghead:

http://espn.go.com/espn/apphoto/photo?photoId=2402453&sportId=28

Chilbear

At least he removed the red eye - A+ on the clear eyes ...as for the balance Botox anyone?

youston

Quote from: Foozball on December 03, 2009, 08:58:28 AMDear ESPN,
Just because the new intern HAS Photoshop, doesn't mean he knows HOW to use it! :banghead:

http://espn.go.com/espn/apphoto/photo?photoId=2402453&sportId=28

Damn, he looks like he's seen what's inside the Ark of the Covenant.

DigitalCrapShoveler

It, it's.... BEAUTIFUL! :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Foozball

I want to now if you COULD sue over that?
I did a copy/paste into Photoshop, along with some of their other pictures. Comparing the LEVELS of each pic, shows that this is blatantly made to look bad!  :wink:

Foozball

Figured I might bump this old thread!

I was looking up Hotels in Mumbai, India ... yes, I want to go there - there's something that draws me to the filth, and the awesome mess of humanity that IS India ... And I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this horrifically bad photoshop job!  :laugh:
 Hotel Arma Executive 
  • Type: Hotel
  • 1 star
  • Neighbourhood: Sahar
Location. Located in central Mumbai, Hotel Arma Executive is near the airport and close to Powai Lake. Other points of interest are Juhu Beach and University of Mumbai. Features.For a surcharge, ...

David

the flowers in the corner give it that "hotel" look

nice touch
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

StudioMonkey

That's just a pain in the ass
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Possum

That white space looks just like a hypodermic needle pointed downward.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 03, 2009, 03:17:11 PMI still wear diapers... what's your point? I have a very relaxed pooper. I deal with Management... when in Rome.

gawd I miss DCS.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jannatul18

The post given on 2008 and now really Photoshop Disaster becomes one of the popular photoshop sites.
Jannatul
Hobbyist photographer |graphic designer|
clipping path service expert