Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

G_Town

beermonster

G_Town

Good now I know who to send the aliens to when they ask me to take me to your leader.

Aaron

Never heard of them. Is this the plate that is going to replace all the other plates for Kodak? Heard next June there will only be 2 Kodak plates, Sword and the other one I can't remember the name of.
Prinergy 6.1, UpFront, Magnus Quantum 400 , Epson 9880, Insite 7.0, Sonora

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

G_Town

Quote from: Aaron on December 15, 2009, 10:10:24 AMNever heard of them. Is this the plate that is going to replace all the other plates for Kodak? Heard next June there will only be 2 Kodak plates, Sword and the other one I can't remember the name of.

As I understand it these will eventually replace the Golds with the biggest change being a wider latitude in the prebake temperature, golds are like 12 degrees the platinums are around 35 with other improvements in emulsion like less ablation bla bla bla.

beermonster

Quote from: G_Town on December 15, 2009, 07:53:39 AMGood now I know who to send the aliens to when they ask me to take me to your lager.

fixed that for ya there fella

G_Town

Quote from: beermonster on December 16, 2009, 03:41:40 AM
Quote from: G_Town on December 15, 2009, 07:53:39 AMGood now I know who to send the aliens to when they ask me to take me to your lager.

fixed that for ya there fella

I stand corrected.