Acrobat with Pitstop

Started by Tracy, November 30, 2015, 10:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

Thanks Joe!
Glad I asked first, I have an Adobe case # we'll see what happens, I got bumped up to level 2 tech

picking up my other iMac today I may just load pitstop 12 in Acro X there, for now.
I don't think you can put pitstop 13 in Acro X

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on December 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AMThanks Joe!
Glad I asked first, I have an Adobe case # we'll see what happens, I got bumped up to level 2 tech

picking up my other iMac today I may just load pitstop 12 in Acro X there, for now.
I don't think you can put pitstop 13 in Acro X

Start the installer and see if it brings up the option where you can select a different version of Pitstop other than the latest (Acrobat X). If not cancel. If it does go ahead and install it into X.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Thanks Joe, I will give it a go.
Guess what? Apple is giving me a brand new computer!!
I went to pick it up and asked them to start it up. restart restart restart.
Things don't usually go my way, I'm so grateful they are taking care of this.

Joe, thank you so much, 13 loaded into Acro X!!
I'd give you a big hug!

Ear

Oh geez. Glad they are treating you right. If your computer was a car, you might have been killed by the airbag by now. :ohno:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Or the ignition.

Or the exhaust.

Or it catching on fire.

Or unintended acceleration.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on December 14, 2015, 01:08:42 PMThanks Joe, I will give it a go.
Guess what? Apple is giving me a brand new computer!!
I went to pick it up and asked them to start it up. restart restart restart.
Things don't usually go my way, I'm so grateful they are taking care of this.

Joe, thank you so much, 13 loaded into Acro X!!
I'd give you a big hug!

That is basically what mine was doing and they replaced it also. Not without a fight though.

Tracy

Quote from: Ear on December 14, 2015, 01:24:23 PMOh geez. Glad they are treating you right. If your computer was a car, you might have been killed by the airbag by now. :ohno:
hee hee, If you can only see the video of me lugging that computer back and forth to the mall.
Oh, and it's christmas at the mall!

Ear

Quote from: Tracy on December 14, 2015, 03:47:10 PM
Quote from: Ear on December 14, 2015, 01:24:23 PMOh geez. Glad they are treating you right. If your computer was a car, you might have been killed by the airbag by now. :ohno:
hee hee, If you can only see the video of me lugging that computer back and forth to the mall.
Oh, and it's christmas at the mall!
One more trip and it might have been like the desolation of the fax machine, from Office Space.

:deadhorse:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Ear

And yeah, I'm close to making my annual Mall pilgrimage. I loathe shopping malls, and shopping, in general. I usually make one trip, near Christmas, cuz the wife-unit and daughters have some specific foo foo stuff they like. Although I'm real close to ordering everything online and skipping the brick-n-mortars altogether. :ninja:

Tracy

Make it a complete Mall trip and get a cinnabon or a delicious coffee drink :laugh:

Joe

My wife can shop for hours in a mall without taking a break but if I take her to Lowes and I'm looking at cool stuff she is ready to leave after 3.25 minutes. You would of thought I had a 3 year old with me yesterday! Are we ready to go yet? Huh? Are we? :deadhorse:

Ear

A quick stop at the dispensary will make the mall much more tolerable... although I might forget what I came for and just camp out at the cookie kiosk.
:hemp:

David

Quote from: Joe on December 14, 2015, 04:43:21 PMMy wife can shop for hours in a mall without taking a break but if I take her to Lowes and I'm looking at cool stuff she is ready to leave after 3.25 minutes. You would of thought I had a 3 year old with me yesterday! Are we ready to go yet? Huh? Are we? :deadhorse:

cool stuff for you, but it's not a pair of earrings...  or a cute top to go with those new leggings...

my wife would rather sit in the car before going into Lowes or Home depot, but like your wife, she can spend days at the grocery store or at an earring counter at the mall.    :hangme:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: david on December 14, 2015, 06:17:43 PM
Quote from: Joe on December 14, 2015, 04:43:21 PMMy wife can shop for hours in a mall without taking a break but if I take her to Lowes and I'm looking at cool stuff she is ready to leave after 3.25 minutes. You would of thought I had a 3 year old with me yesterday! Are we ready to go yet? Huh? Are we? :deadhorse:

cool stuff for you, but it's not a pair of earrings...  or a cute top to go with those new leggings...

my wife would rather sit in the car before going into Lowes or Home depot, but like your wife, she can spend days at the grocery store or at an earring counter at the mall.    :hangme:

Yeah I just don't understand why she thinks a circular saw or even looking for the right blade is boring. It is FASCINATING!!! And don't even get me started with nail guns! WOOHOO!!!!

David

well, it does have the word "nail" in it...  like a mani-pedi is happening at Lowes, Isle 3
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca