Pitstop 2018
by frailer
June 13, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

xx
High Sierra Compatibility
by Diddler
June 13, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

xx

Topic: Can make them to find relief (Read 2021 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Can make them to find relief

Reply #15
The syntax suggests Indian English - I may write a thesis on the substantive differences between English English and the subcontinental variant.

Now that I have complete knowledge of fraud thesis writing service I feel empowered to examine thesis writing services observable very deeply.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Reply #16
His name is Jayden K. Smith & he wants to friend you on Facebook.

Reply #17
The real Jayden K. Smith will probably never recover from this. Will probably have to legally change his or her name. :rotf:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #18
Isn't it Will Smith's son? That would be glorious if he had to.

Reply #19
Nope. Spelled differently and no K.

Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born July 8, 1998) is an American actor and rapper. He is the son of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #20
Unfortunate.

Reply #21
Unfortunate.

Feel free to start one using his name. :rotf:

Reply #22
Fucking brilliant.  :dev2:

Reply #23
[attachimg=1 width=400]

Reply #24
Unfortunate.

Feel free to start one using his name. :rotf:
and Social Security Number
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway