by DigiCorn
September 12, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

question
Swop C5 to Fogra Standard
by harimaukuatkuat
September 12, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

Topic: XMF ID Error 4822-0002 (Read 170 times) previous topic - next topic

XMF ID Error 4822-0002
Hi there, im kind of newbie in the XMF actually im just the operator but today my ctp (luxel 9660) isnt working and when i start the XMF Server hangs with the Error "ID 4822-0002 Error extracting capability"

i was reading some of the topics here and i cant find any solution. A fellow technichian told me it could be my SCSI board or the cable that connects with the ctp.
any suggestions??

btw, sorry for my broken english.

• Tracy
  • [*][*]
Re: XMF ID Error 4822-0002
Reply #1
Way above my pay grade, (Yeah I need a raise) :laugh:

Can you call Fuji? do you have a maintenance license?

Did you try shutting everything down, Server, Imagesetter?

• frailer
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sydney, OZ.
Reply #2
Out of my league too. Ours is a smaller V6, about to be de-commissioned. It was a FireWire connection; I know it had to be (or prefers to be) shut down in the order XMF > Luxel > Server box. Reverse for start-up.

SCSI may be different, but a Roy (The IT Crowd), shut it down and all back up again would be a first move.  Beyond that, it's a 
skilled-tech-with-manual job, I'd say.
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/Luxel V6 violet 'setter. 28" Komoris   |    Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

• AaronH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Like frailer said, turning it off an on again, usually gets any errors we have on our Javelin. Our Proofmaker/Platemaker guy usually shuts down the Javelin when he takes off for the day, about 2-3 hours before I do, and we usually have to restart the XMF server to get the Javelin to connect again. Sometimes, closing a windows error popup on the XMF server box that such-and-such service has stopped can fix it too.