5.0.3 update? CS3

Started by frailer, August 31, 2008, 06:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Swear I saw this update mentioned. Have just downloaded 5.0.2. Was on 5.0.1
Missed it because Adobe Updater not notifying me. Haven't been manually checking.
Shall install later today, but would appreciate feedback on the 5.0.3
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

frailer

Thanks WharfRat. Downloading now. Cannot for the life of me work out why I couldn't find it in their Byzantine site this morning...Monday?    :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

ratintrap

Hey frailer, most of us Americans have the day off from work today since it's Labor Day over here. If the forum seems a little slow, that's why. :wink:

-Rat

Edit: I just read the "First Day of Fall" thread and see that you have been apprised of this already. :embarrassed:

Joe

I think that the 5.0.3 update has been out for quite sometime now. If you dig around you'll find some rants by me about the Adobe updater not working correctly in CS3. In my case it finds the updates and downloads them but they won't install on my G5. No errors or anything. It just sits there with the progress bar in the same spot and never moves. I left it running for a full 3 day weekend once. Was in the same spot when I came in on Tuesday that I left it at on Friday. Still can't do Adobe updates on that machine. They work fine on other PPC machines and our Intel Macs.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Installed. So far, so good.    :cheesy: