Weird stuff_Conficker Worm etc.

Started by frailer, March 18, 2009, 05:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Quote from: gnubler on March 18, 2009, 05:23:13 PMHis wife is a lucky woman.

That's assuming he's an "all-round performer".     :naughty:

You've set the trap, and I've tripped it, gnubler.   As a Mod, just plain irresponsible.    :embarrassed:

And yeah, Joe, he is.  Thanks for the ongoing stuff, Nick B!
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

youston

Quote from: Joe on March 18, 2009, 06:56:31 PM
Quote from: youston on March 18, 2009, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 18, 2009, 05:14:37 PMThe guy is just like having an IT encyclopedia around, huh?

Hey, like that little paperclip in Office!

Not to change the subject but do you remember Microsoft Bob? :laugh:

Yeah, it was a prelude to Vista, as far as intrusiveness goes!

gnubler

Quote from: frailer on March 18, 2009, 07:06:46 PMYou've set the trap, and I've tripped it, gnubler.   As a Mod, just plain irresponsible.    :embarrassed:

You're still nervous because I used the picture of you without any pants in my comic strip contest entry. Just keep posting your witty Frailerisms and everything will be ok.  :cool:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

frailer

Quote from: gnubler on March 18, 2009, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: frailer on March 18, 2009, 07:06:46 PMYou've set the trap, and I've tripped it, gnubler.   As a Mod, just plain irresponsible.    :embarrassed:

You're still nervous because I used the picture of you without any pants in my comic strip contest entry. Just keep posting your witty Frailerisms and everything will be ok.  :cool:

Hmmm...not sure if I should really feel, er, reassured.     :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

gnubler

Quote from: frailer on March 18, 2009, 11:20:27 PM

Don't worry. You're a mod and I WORSHIP mods. And DCS.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on March 19, 2009, 08:53:16 AM

What the hell am I chopped liver?

I want my toothbrush and my copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook back now!

youston

OOOHHHH! I get the new avatar now!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: G_Town on March 19, 2009, 03:53:42 PM

What the hell am I chopped liver?

I want my toothbrush and my copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook back now!

Yeah, get this shit outta here G. I will forgive Gnub for her momentary lapse in judgment. But c'mon, I'm younger, faster and more pissed off than you... Okay don't shoot me...  :angel:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

G and I have a special "intellectual" relationship. Since Youston dumped me, it's the best I can get - and I'm not complaining.

But for an all-around BFF with lots of rage and that serial killer flavor mixed in, only DCS will do.

Thanks.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on March 19, 2009, 04:19:54 PMG and I have a special "intellectual" relationship. Since Youston dumped me, it's the best I can get - and I'm not complaining.

But for an all-around BFF with lots of rage and that serial killer flavor mixed in, only DCS will do.

Thanks.

Duh, huh? :huh: What? Hold on, I'm drooling again, what? :huh:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Remove your Lecter mouth shield. That should help.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Already off... it's because I'm trying to chew gum and eat a burrito at the same time. Whoops, hear that? That was my ass.
Member #285 - Civilian