Remote Destop stopped working

Started by Aaron, January 13, 2011, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 13, 2011, 05:46:47 PM
Quote from: youston on January 13, 2011, 05:42:04 PM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on January 13, 2011, 05:38:48 PM
Quote from: youston on January 13, 2011, 05:36:27 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 13, 2011, 05:34:13 PMSo... you do like cake?

Sure! Comfort Eagle's my favorite of their albums.

(And before you chime in, YES, I know Cake is from Sacto, digisig. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.)
I wouldn't have pointed that out... besides, there are better Sacto bands than Cake... Papa Roach, Tesla, Dio and the Deftones to name a few.

Well, that would have been a first. And sorry, you lost me at Tesla.

Yeah, me too. Talk about a bad acorn.

But hey! Little suzie's on the up, dontcha know.

gnubler

Oh fuck, here we go plugging Sacto again.

Dude - your city sucks and you're the only one who disagrees.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 13, 2011, 05:34:13 PMSo... you do like cake?

(And before you chime in, YES, I know Cake is from Sacto, digisig. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.)

Personally, I like Fashion Nugget, but I must confess I have not heard their entire catalog.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

youston

Quote from: gnubler on January 13, 2011, 07:51:01 PM

Personally, I like Fashion Nugget, but I must confess I have not heard their entire catalog.

If it was possible to wear out a CD like you could wear out a vinyl album, I would have worn out Fashion Nugget many, many times over.

Gnub, heard Soul Coughing's 'Ruby Vroom?'

gnubler

No, but a quick MP3 search netted me Super Bon Bon and Down To This. Sounds...cakey.

youston

Quote from: gnubler on January 13, 2011, 08:48:32 PMNo, but a quick MP3 search netted me Super Bon Bon and Down To This. Sounds...cakey.

More like Cake sounds like Soul Coughing, as SC predates cake by a number of years ... stand by, and I'll hook you up.

Tracy

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 13, 2011, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: gnubler on January 13, 2011, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: david on January 13, 2011, 12:07:23 PMit's what we do, it's magical...

like Quark, only better!

Anything that isn't quark is...better.  :laugh:

Try working up a 64 page annual report built in Publisher with spot gloss and dull varnishes by an indian with a college degree in psychology. You'll pray for Quark.
no way! (I mean the spot gloss and varnish)

Farabomb

We do spot gloss/dull all the time. Now we do a AQ/Spot varn dealio. Works quite well and we don't have to run it through the press twice.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job