Main Menu

Logo Website

Started by MonkeyBoy, September 20, 2007, 11:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Loads for me. Try cleaning your cache Joe. :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

The one you posted errors immediately for me with an "Address Not Found" message. Gnubs takes awhile before I get the same message.

DigitalCrapShoveler

What about this one...

http://www.seeklogo.com/search.html?q=star

It's basically the same thing, with a search added. Still loading fine on my end.
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

they both opened for me..   thanks gnub, and dcs.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Joe

Nope. I even found it on google and it won't load for me from there either. What have YOU done now?  :evil:

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 01:24:23 PMNope. I even found it on google and it won't load for me from there either. What have YOU done now?  :evil:

BHAHAHAA....   :laugh:     
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Joe, open Safari and "clear the cache". That should do it.  :sleepy:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 01:24:23 PMNope. I even found it on google and it won't load for me from there either. What have YOU done now?  :evil:

Your Firewall is to high.
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 01:28:10 PM

Where has your sense of humor gone man. I miss the real DCS.  :cry:

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2009, 01:26:02 PMJoe, open Safari and "clear the cache". That should do it.  :sleepy:

Tried that in both Firefox and Safari and those pages still don't load. There is a unicorn and a rainbow outside my window now though.

It hasn't even smoked anything today.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Oh well, you're not missing much. Just another logo website.

PB WTF are you talking about?
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 17, 2009, 01:34:31 PMPB WTF are you talking about?

no tv and no beer make PB something something... 

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on February 17, 2009, 01:30:25 PM
Quote from: gnubler on February 17, 2009, 01:26:02 PMJoe, open Safari and "clear the cache". That should do it.  :sleepy:

Tried that in both Firefox and Safari and those pages still don't load. There is a unicorn and a rainbow outside my window now though.

It hasn't even smoked anything today.

Joe's on fire!  :laugh: