Recent

Author Topic: Maintenance Contracts  (Read 19532 times)

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
Re: Maintenance Contracts
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »

I have tried Dave. Joe's a hard ass more on me than anyone else... it's a father/son thing. Every time I bring it up, the name switch, he says, "Damnit DCS, your mother and I went to a lot of trouble naming you DigitalCrapShoveler! No name changing and NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

He beats me about the neck, chest, breast, small of the back area daily. Help.

How did you get out of your closet this morning? And make sure you're wearing the turtleneck when you go out in public to hide the neck bruises!

But seriously, changing your screen name would surely cause the universe to implode into itself and disappear taking every life form with it.

I am ready to go over to Denny's for breakfast though.

I hate turtlenecks papa... please no! :shocked:

I only have a few posts, would it really matter? :laugh:

Denny's it is. You don't mind do you Denny? Denny loves Denny's.

So, you think you're a post ho lil' buddy.

No, I personally don't think so. :laugh:

If PB wouldn't have become a CSR and got the lockdown, or Chelle wouldn't have got her job at Target, I would be way down on the list.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Online Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »

If PB wouldn't have become a CSR and got the lockdown, or Chelle wouldn't have got her job at Target, I would be way down on the list.

Only 68 to go.
Mac OS 10.14.3 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »

Only 68 to go.

I know... so exciting.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction