mac rage
by wonderings
November 12, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

Topic: Newsletter_heads-up (Read 9213 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Newsletter_heads-up

Reply #15

Feb Newsletter out now.

Feb Newsletter

Also, until 28 Feb, Pro FEX is at Euro39, (half price), for those who think it may be worthwhile. That's about 76 Ozpesos.    :laugh:
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #16

August Newsletter; link below.

August Newsletter

Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #17
Hey, wait a minute! What happened to March, April, May, June, and July? I feel cheated. :tongue:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #18

Hey, wait a minute! What happened to March, April, May, June, and July? I feel cheated. :tongue:

Let's just say things are a little more...relaxed..around here.    :cheesy:     Some time for frolics, frippery; and fonts.    :laugh:

Prolly an archive on their site, Joe, if you're desperate. Knowing how you feel about fonts, I doubt that you are.    :wink:

~~~~~~

Reply #19

September Newsletter

Sept Newsletter

~~~~~~

Reply #20
Sorry for the "thread necromancy", but...

Out of morbid curiosity, I followed a link or two in here to see if they still worked, and they sort of did.

But as I was skimming through one of the newsletters, I glanced at a font name and had to do a double-take -- instead of "ITC Bolthole", I thought I had seen/read "ITC Butthole"...  :laugh:

Guess it's time for new glasses!   :old:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Reply #21
You can prolly find the second one on one of those free font sites.
No Facebook, no iAnything. What am I missing?
2009 Mac Mini, OSX 10.6

Reply #23
Here's a fun free one I picked up somewheres
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #24
I wish it looked like Papyrus, then everyone would start using it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david