Recent

Author Topic: Tabletop Scoring device  (Read 8144 times)

Offline G_Town

• Ninja Master
  • Aways open.
Re: Tabletop Scoring device
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

Sounds like something you could make. Get one of those smooth plastic (or wood) cutting boards and cut a line into it. Corian would be a good material too. I like to play with saws.  :toaster:

We made ours from wood.

Offline born2print

• Supreme Ninja
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »
You can make a weather resistant one from marine starboard :cheesy:
http://www.kingstarboard.com/Products/Starboard.aspx
Quote from: Tracy link=msg=301939 date=1534265274
I get back to my dept and I'm all bleep you and bleep this bleep :laugh:

Offline delooch

• Ninja Member
  • Are you not entertained?
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »
so after all this bullshit, theyve finally let me use the extra folder and put the scoring/perfing attachment on it.

one added benefit: we can stop sending out our forms for a 3.5" bottom perf and keep it in-house.. Seemed like a great benefit, 2 new in-house services at no cost. 

let me tell you, i cant believe the pushback im getting from my supervisor and co-workers. Its BANANAS! Its like they are all butt-hurt now because we now have to perf about 8 cases of paper a week..what the fuck is it with people whove been in thier position 20+ years that makes them resistant to change?

i dunno. i like it. i dont mind the 'extra work' as its keeping me employed. Im getting prepress wages to do bindery work a day a week and im happy with it. everyone else though, seems they would rather sit around and wait to get laid off..
"We the unwilling, trained by the unskilled, do the impossible for the ungrateful, ten minutes too late."