Recent

Author Topic: YAY! I get to order stuff! OSX 10.5 time??  (Read 4595 times)

Offline Aaron

Re: YAY! I get to order stuff! OSX 10.5 time??
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 01:56:08 PM »
Nice dual processors!!!
Prinergy 6.1, UpFront, Magnus Quantum 400 , Epson 9880, Insite 7.0, Sonora

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Offline pmhapp

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 02:05:23 PM »
Yea, no compelling reasons to upgrade... I'd hold the cash for Snow Leopard.

Offline ninjaPB_43

• Head Ninja In Corporate America (Tha HNICA)
  • Ninja Master
  • Irie Minded
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »
Is Shirley rentable?   :ninja:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »

Yea, no compelling reasons to upgrade... I'd hold the cash for Snow Leopard.

Personally, I'm waiting for OSXV: Ocelet.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Offline frailer

• Sydney, OZ.
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Older, and digitally challenged
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2009, 06:48:02 AM »

Have ya met Shirley?

SHIRLEY - NSFW

I'm guessing that's the opposite of a Rick Roll.    :undecided:   Think you're gonna view an exploded of an Intel Mac, and Whoa!    :shocked:

Hang on, what was the topic? Oh, yeah...likewise, we have G5s on Tiger. Managing to run Cs4 OK, with enough RAM, of course. But our Black Magic/PREPS machine is on 10.3.9. Funny, was just thinking last week, the clock's a tickin' for this one. Maybe I should but Leopard on it while it's still for sale.    :undecided:   
Or maybe just keep whistling quietly.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:54:50 AM by frailer »
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Have ya met Shirley?

SHIRLEY - NSFW

I'm guessing that's the opposite of a Rick Roll.    :undecided:   Think you're gonna view an exploded of an Intel Mac, and Whoa!    :shocked:

Hang on, what was the topic? Oh, yeah...likewise, we have G5s on Tiger. Managing to run Cs4 OK, with enough RAM, of course. But our Black Magic/PREPS machine is on 10.3.9. Funny, was just thinking last week, the clock's a tickin' for this one. Maybe I should but Leopard on it while it's still for sale.    :undecided:   
Or maybe just keep whistling quietly.

Hence the NSFW (Not Safe For Work). :laugh:
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.