Recent

Author Topic: Google Killer or Google Pretender?  (Read 8224 times)

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
Re: Google Killer or Google Pretender?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 11:12:26 AM »
Shut uuuup.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »
What? I had to get to it before Y did. Would you prefer to endure his wordy wrath?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 11:21:01 AM »
Absolutely. Wouldn't you?
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »
No, I don't like that guy. He makes me look bad.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 11:26:18 AM »
We all have or niche. Yours would be, multi-gendered comic relief and part-time grammar pig.

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 11:28:34 AM »
WTF? Too many hits last night, dude.

Have coffee?

Offline youston

• Ninja Master
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »

What? I had to get to it before Y did. Would you prefer to endure his wordy wrath?

Sorry ... got other things on my mind right now ... I'm declaring a Grammar Holiday beginning now and lasting for the foreseeable future.

So go ahead, everyone ... splice those commas, use all of the exclamation points, dangle those participles, and feel free to end sentences with prepositions.

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 11:45:12 AM »

Sorry ... got other things on my mind right now ... I'm declaring a Grammar Holiday beginning now and lasting for the foreseeable future.

So go ahead, everyone ... splice those commas, use all of the exclamation points, dangle those participles, and feel free to end sentences with prepositions.

That's actually "OK". The others, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline youston

• Ninja Master
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »

That's actually "OK". The others, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only okay if the preposition is critical to the meaning of the sentence.

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »
Uh oh, Youston's in the shit! Good luck man.

Offline ninjaPB_43

• Head Ninja In Corporate America (Tha HNICA)
  • Ninja Master
  • Irie Minded
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »
What's going on in here? It's dark and I can't see anyth...

oh wait, sorry!!!  Mask was on my feet and I had my hands over my eyes...   all betters.   :ninja2:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley