Nexus/Artpro 9.5 released

Started by G_Town, July 07, 2009, 11:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmptyWords

Anybody able to see/download the new ArtPro or Nexus 9.5 from the download center??? It was there about 2 weeks ago last time I checked, now I logged on this morning to pull the new Nexus and it's not there anymore, only listed the old versions. Did they pull the builds or did my bean counters here cancel our service contract.
Esko Automation Engine  •  Imaging Engine  •  Nexus  •  Odystar  •  Neo  •  ArtPro  •  ArtPro+ Layout
Esko ArtPro+ Advanced  •  ArtPro+ Essentials  •  Esko PowerStepper/PowerLayout  •  Kodak Preps 8
Hyphen ImpoProof 8400S  •  CGS Oris ColorTuner // Web  •  Epson Stylus Pro 7900  •  Apogee Prepress
Agfa/Screen Avalon  •  Xerox iGen  •  Versant 180  •  Iridesse  •  Mark Andy  •  Heidelberg  •  Kirk-Rudy

G_Town

Nope I don't see it anymore either.

EmptyWords

Thanks G,

Guess that means we still have a service contract for now and makes me glad I waited to upgrade the software, must be some big issues w/ the new versions for them to pull from the site.
Esko Automation Engine  •  Imaging Engine  •  Nexus  •  Odystar  •  Neo  •  ArtPro  •  ArtPro+ Layout
Esko ArtPro+ Advanced  •  ArtPro+ Essentials  •  Esko PowerStepper/PowerLayout  •  Kodak Preps 8
Hyphen ImpoProof 8400S  •  CGS Oris ColorTuner // Web  •  Epson Stylus Pro 7900  •  Apogee Prepress
Agfa/Screen Avalon  •  Xerox iGen  •  Versant 180  •  Iridesse  •  Mark Andy  •  Heidelberg  •  Kirk-Rudy

G_Town

Yup.

I remember when 8.0 first came out and I was so geeked that ArtPro handled transparency but when I went to print the pressform none of the repetition would print, whoops. :grin:

PrepressN00b

Just a heads up on this. EskoArtwork has pulled both nexus 9.5 and Artpro 9.5 off the download center for the time being. Problem is with the new licensing system. There are no dongles required for both but you do need a license code and this is currently a manual step for EskoArtwork. As you can imagine with the thousands of Artpro and nexus users, they all his the download center at once and created a demand for the licensing department that was huge. If you want the newest versions and you are under a support contract just email the support department and they will release both versions to you via the download center. They are just trying to stage off the mass demand until the licensing system is fully automated.

HOOAH

BTW, I have been using both versions for a while now and I am very happy with them. Nexus 9.5 is not much different than 9.1 or 9.2 (unreleased) but Artpro 9.5 is awesome. New gui and such.
Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

G_Town

Cool thanks I'm looking to the revamped gui, it's been a long time coming.

KWells1979

Is there a new manual for ArtPro 9.5 so we can see what's new?

No mention of 9.5 in the UK yet. I'm hoping it fixes one of the bugs I'm waiting for so I have an excuse for them to release it to me!  :grin:

Kristian

PrepressN00b

Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

G_Town

Your linkys are a little wacked :grin:

KWells1979

PrepressN00b

Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

G_Town

Oh I got them to work with a little pruning but thanks for the new ones :wink:

maxmini

Thanks for PressNoob's Artpro 9.5 userguide and What's new informations ! ThankS!