My second job... VICTORY!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, April 07, 2010, 01:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: Joe on April 08, 2010, 12:45:57 PMMY EYES!!!!

Yeah, whatta letdown. He doesn't look scary at all.  :azn:

Ear

So, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Earendil on April 08, 2010, 01:24:38 PMSo, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:

Yeah, we got the same bald spot. I usually keep it a lot shorter, but I haven't had the time.

Scary? I had to take a bath finally and lose the Hockey Mask. I got Tweedles watching me.
Member #285 - Civilian

determined

Murphy must have been in printing....

DigitalCrapShoveler

Funny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 01:40:26 PMFunny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.

... As are all great men.

DigitalCrapShoveler

You know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 01:56:40 PMYou know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.

hmmm.... maybe he is thinking about cake then....
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Could be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 02:08:03 PMCould be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

But you do like cake and you are now middle management. I suspect you'll come out of the closet soon enough. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  :tongue:

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 02:08:03 PMCould be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

I'll have to ask my boss. Stand by.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 12:32:21 PMYou will get them. I spent the time to dig them up JUST for you, you're taking these bastards! Is that clear?!?

Aw man! I've always had this image in my head that your workplace looks just like mine. Not even close. I feel dirty.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Don't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?
Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 08, 2010, 02:44:37 PMDon't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?

It can't possibly look more shit hole than mine. We are missing a floor in the lobby. We just tell people it's under construction. For a few years. People put random shit in my room (the plate room). I'll take pics for you someday.

I see the floppy. Nice touch.  :laugh:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff