Printing Multiple up from Acrobat

Started by Trish, April 19, 2010, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trish

Is there a way to print multiple up of the same page in Acrobat? I have an 86 page perfect bound book that we are printing digitally, and would like to run each page 4 up in line with imposing it. I see under scaling that you can print multiple up, however that scales it and also places 4 different pages. Any suggestions?
Fuji XMF V5, Mac OS Sierra , Adobe CC, QuarkXpress 2017,  Epson SureColor P9000, Epson Surecolor P6000, Dart 4600S, Komori Lithrone 628, Komori SPICA 429, Heidelberg KORD, Xerox 1000, Xerox 1000i, Xante Impressia.

Joe

I don't think there is an easy way straight from Acrobat. You need either an imposing plug-in in Acrobat or you could do it manually in InDesign by placing the pages four up and printing it from there.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

I posted a similar question in the InDesign forum last week. I can't believe there is no built-in function within Indy or Acro to print multiple up. Coming soon maybe?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david