xx
Turn Comments to Art?
by pspdfppdfxhd
August 13, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

xx
Lost Time Machine drive.
by david
August 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Topic: SHORT TERM TEEMP WORK IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW! (Read 3840 times) previous topic - next topic

SHORT TERM TEEMP WORK IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW!

Doing a favor for a friend at my old employer, they are in IMMEDIATE need of a temp fill in for the next two-three days (6/9, 6/10). Rampage/Preps/Cs4/Agfa Palladio. Some training if you can get there right now, or I can sort of walk you through a few things as a favor over the phone while on the job. Job is in Rocklin, California and is temp work only - they have no desire to hire anyone on staff.

email me at digital@sig-1.com if serious
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Re: SHORT TERM TEEMP WORK IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW!

Reply #1
My old work called me again looking for a temp hire (2-3 weeks). Seems their current prepresser is going on vacation, and the temp guy they trained got arrested on a variety of charges and is looking at some serious time. Anyway, I can't do it, and none of the locals I know can do it, so if you want to take a vacation to California, and get paid, it's available.

PM me for details or info, if interested.

26" Heidelberg, Rampage, EFI Fiery XF
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #2
I love it when I'm right. :laugh:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #3
huh?  :huh:
– Richard Pryor

― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #4
Look what profession is getting hard to find people?
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #5
oh yeah

To clarify, they are NOT paying for transportation or lodging; only hourly wages for the job.
– Richard Pryor

― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #6

oh yeah

To clarify, they are NOT paying for transportation or lodging; only hourly wages for the job.

Hahaha, forget my P.M.

Reply #7
I'm looking for someone too, for October
I think there are some Temp agencies that have prepressers

Reply #8
The "leftovers". :laugh:

Reply #9

The "leftovers". :laugh:
yeah

if they were any good at what they do, they'd already have a job
– Richard Pryor

― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #10
I'll bet they can wrangle a PDF like a wildebeest in rut.

Reply #11
– Richard Pryor

― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #12
Hahahaha, yep.

Reply #13
Not true, what about people who have been layed off from good companies?

Reply #14
They get a job in driving a truck. Seen it many times. Probably working at Knott's Berry Farm or Sea World for Californians, though.