December 09, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

xx
Paper "scam"
by born2print
December 06, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Topic: PitStop Pro movies (Read 9090 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PitStop Pro movies

Reply #15
Hey all, I'm new to the forum, but not so new to the game.  I have a question on where things are.

The movies illustrate the menu items for Pitstop Pro 8. I have Pro 9 and I can't find the PDF Profile Panel - I need to create new bleed rules like this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro5BVP8m9vE# - I can't find that option for the life of me.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.  I grew up on Quark and have made the switch to InDesign CS4 only a few months ago. Now with Pitstop I spend more time adjusting in Acrobat rather than dumping everything into a new layout. I'm still getting used to it.

Thanks!

Blake

Reply #16
Welcome to the forum. I don't have Pitstop 9 or 10 in front of me but you should be able to find it through the Pitstop menu items. Or someone else will direct you to it before I can look in Pitstop 10 which should be close to 9 for the menu location.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #17
here is Acrobat X with Pitstop 10 (you think things were moved in Pitstop 10 in Acro 8 and 9, Acro 10 is jacked big time)
Prepress guy - doin' jobs one at a time

Reply #18
oh, and welcome to the forums Clever!
Cheers!
Prepress guy - doin' jobs one at a time

Reply #19
In Pitstop 10 on Acrobat 9 it is here or here.

Changing bleed rules can be done in the Design Layout Panel too though it is much improved in Pitstop 10 over Pitstop 9.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #20
wow movies.....I'll get the popcorn

Reply #21

wow movies.....I'll get the proncorn

:cheesy:
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #22
command+option+P
command+option+A

ctl+alt+p
ctl+alt+a

These are a few of my favorite things. As performed by Joe Piscopo in Johnny Dangerously.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

Reply #23
snicker snicker
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david