Recent

Author Topic: No compete  (Read 10026 times)

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
Re: No compete
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2010, 01:53:44 PM »

Not everyone has a second career lined up. :tongue:

I know, that's why I said that the way I did. I am lucky I have the options I have.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2010, 02:01:21 PM »
Doomed.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Offline G_Town

• Ninja Master
  • Aways open.
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »

Doomed.

Cheer up little fella :azn:

Yeah. I momentarily contemplated suicide last night. Maybe I'll get back to that when I get home tonight. :doomed:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Offline G_Town

• Ninja Master
  • Aways open.
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2010, 03:40:18 PM »

Doomed.

Cheer up little fella :azn:

Yeah. I momentarily contemplated suicide last night. Maybe I'll get back to that when I get home tonight. :doomed:

Chicken shit's way out and you're no Chicken shit.

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2010, 04:00:19 PM »
Dude, I hate the world and all its inhabitants. :laugh: Either I change my attitude or just *leave*. At least I'm realistic about the situation.

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »

Dude, I hate the world and all its inhabitants. :laugh: Either I change my attitude or just *leave*. At least I'm realistic about the situation.

Oh come on. It's more fun to sit back and mock the world isn't it? Have a beer on me.
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline gnubler

• Ninja Warlord
  • Amerkin
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »

Oh come on. It's more fun to sit back and mock the world isn't it? Have a beer on me.

Yes, but that's all I ever do. Is this all there is? :cry: I wonder how Einstein coped. :laugh:

Oh yeah, he developed the most devastating weapon ever known to mankind and then died before things got really sucky. It's all clear to me now! :evil: