xx
Illustrator for prepress.
by swampymarsh
September 18, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

xx
Indesign Spontaneous Swatch Change
by born2print
September 13, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Topic: Print-Media Congress from 22. to 24. September 2010 in Mainz/Germany (Read 10874 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Print-Media Congress from 22. to 24. September 2010 in Mainz/Germany

Reply #30

Right now trying to figure the best way to shield the fluoros further up the room so they don't reflect off the new iMac screens.

We have Parabolic diffusers on our overhead florescent lights. Keeps the light going straight down instead of spreading outward. Helps a ton with the glare.

kinda like these:
http://www.lightcovers.com/index.php?aid=5
Prepress guy - doin' jobs one at a time

Reply #31
I could just take a picture, but that wouldn't be any fun. I just shaved my dome, so I don't think photos can be taken anywhere around my glowing head. It's quite angelic. :angel:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #32

I just shaved my dome...It's quite angelic.

Um, TMI100
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Reply #33

I just shaved my dome...It's quite angelic.

Um, TMI100

Yeah, whatever... it's all for Tap's benefit.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #34
What about Joe?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Reply #35

What about Joe?

Ummmm...what about Joe?
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #36
Well, he's not your average Joe...

I had concerns about your relationship with DCS and how he appears to be doting on Tap lately.

Reply #37

I had concerns about your relationship with DCS and how he appears to be doting on Tap lately.

Tap and I share a common friend... the GLARE! He talks to it, too.

Reply #38

You sound like that is a bad thing. Hell, I'll pay tap to adopt him.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #39
Forsaken with every post. Novembers coming up soon, too. :rolleyes:

Reply #40
Just getting warmed up for the event.

Reply #41
I figured.

Reply #42
What's up with my nose burning when I burp?

Reply #43

What's up with my nose burning when I burp?

Sounds like a combination of the swine flue, the ebola virus, and irritable bowel syndrome.

That'll be $250.00.

Reply #44
Acid Reflux. You have 3 weeks to live.