xx
Combine rows in excel to one row
by swampymarsh
February 15, 2019, 09:21:01 AM

Topic: Security Envelope (Read 6596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Security Envelope

Reply #15
Thx DCS. Snagged & filed away.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Reply #16
Yep.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #17
is there a blanket out with that pattern? it would be grande.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Reply #18

Not following you.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #20

What I could really use is an insecurity pattern.

That's Gnub's department.

Reply #22

Thanks Guys!
illy comes with enough patterns, I can create it, no problemo.

I use this for my envelope convertor. They actually supplied it to me.

Thanks! shoulda known you'd have one!

Well... I haven't been around all that much lately, Tracy. Hahahahaha!

Reply #23

Not following you.

Security blanket with a "security" pattern.  :hello:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Reply #24
Ahhhh, gotcha. For some reason I had "press" blanket on the brain. Totally forgot about blankets you would cover up with. I was born with diarrhea.

Reply #25

Ahhhh, gotcha. For some reason I had "press" blanket on the brain. Totally forgot about blankets you would cover up with. I was born with diarrhea.

:laugh:  well, we do work in printing.   :laugh:

Reply #26
I'm actually cutting a press blanket right now. It's a wonder why I would be confused, no?  :yuck2:

Reply #28

I'm actually cutting a press blanket right now. It's a wonder why I would be confused, no?  :yuck2:

What kind of coating? Regular ole varnish? UV?

UV this time.

Reply #29

What kind of coating? Regular ole varnish? UV?

UV this time.

What are you cutting it with?