Your phone is spying on you.

Started by Farabomb, December 01, 2011, 09:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on December 02, 2011, 12:36:57 PMI meant my toes. I play piano with them.
... and hang upside down from trees?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 02, 2011, 09:50:00 AM
Quote from: born2print on December 01, 2011, 03:52:00 PMYEAH! Me too, only my teeth were bleeding and my pants were unbuttoned   :angry:

Hahahaha, nice reference.
HEY JERKY!  :hello:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: born2print on December 02, 2011, 02:07:48 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 02, 2011, 09:50:00 AM
Quote from: born2print on December 01, 2011, 03:52:00 PMYEAH! Me too, only my teeth were bleeding and my pants were unbuttoned   :angry:

Hahahaha, nice reference.
HEY JERKY!  :hello:

I'm lookin' for Brett Weir... is he in?
Member #285 - Civilian

born2print

Ear

I put a little ballerina skirt on the monkey and I beat him into oblivion.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 02, 2011, 03:17:44 PM
Quote from: born2print on December 02, 2011, 02:49:01 PMGET BRETT WEIR I SAID!!!22114

Okay... hold on. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:

Um, yeth.
I was only burnt about the face, neck, chest and head.

Farabomb

Quote from: gnubler on December 02, 2011, 12:36:57 PMI meant my toes. I play piano with them.

I'm having a gout flare in my big toe so I have everyone beat. Sitting at work in slippers.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: born2print on December 02, 2011, 03:35:35 PM
Quote from: born2print on December 02, 2011, 02:49:01 PMGET BRETT WEIR I SAID!!!22114

Um, yeth.

Yeah, you know I got really sick from that shit, I outta split your nuts from your head to the back of your ass.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on December 02, 2011, 03:35:35 PM

Um, yeth.
a little makeup conceals everything.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

I can play the flute all day, too. And my lips don't get sore or nuthing. Hear that shit? I smackded my ass!
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Why don't you come up here and show me your toolbox? We can go up on the bridge and I'll fur you up head up first into a fuckin' sailor dive and I'll join with you down in the water and I'll rub all sea weed all over your ass and you neck and shit. Oooh, we'll have a good time!
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Asbestos? Meh, I put mustard on it and eat the fucking shit!