Anyone running a PAT filter?

Started by frailer, January 18, 2012, 11:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

... on a violet unit. Having trouble getting it to take the code for a 3 and 6 month filter change. (both light I and light II showing yellow, so both need changing, is my understanding). Because we're running it about 9 hours a day, changes are fairly rare, so rusty on it.
I think that if I await the end of beeps with door open, then key in the 6 month code in the 10'ish sec interval, it should give me an OK beep sequence, then all LEDs go green, (from yellow). Then I can shut/secure the door and that's it. Not happening.
I can get a Fuji contact call in the morn, but in the meantime I'm on countdown warning beeps.    :rolleyes:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

frailer

's OK.   :embarrassed:  Decided to re-read my notes before going home. Notes said: 'try 3121 OR 2131. Hadn't tried 2131.   :laugh:  >  :walker:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Joe

Yeah, I was going to suggest 2131. :sarcasm:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on January 19, 2012, 03:05:33 AMYeah, I was going to suggest 2131. :sarcasm:

:laugh:  Yeah, it was :rolleyes: when the 'missed' one worked.

BTW, if anyone uses these filters, test your current pricing against Purex in the UK.  Amazing service as well. Saved $580 0n a 1 year kit. Roughly a 40% saving.

almaink

Easy way to reset those things. Hold in all three of the input buttons when you turn it on. I had to replace that board on the one I had twice in it's lifetime. Mine never did keep good track of when filters needed to be changed even after the last board change, so I had a piece of paper taped to it with the change dates marked so I'd remember when to change them. Glad I no longer need it with the new Screen thermal platesetter we have...
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

t-pat

yes, it's the red wire, definitely the red wire

NOOOOOOOO DON'T CUT THE RED WIRE!
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Skryber

I had a problem with none of the codes working. I finally called PAT Technology. They gave me instructions for a master reset. Something went whacky I guess. I can't remember what the instructions were. I had them with my notes that later became kindling.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

frailer

Quote from: almaink on January 19, 2012, 08:01:39 AMEasy way to reset those things. Hold in all three of the input buttons when you turn it on. I had to replace that board on the one I had twice in it's lifetime. Mine never did keep good track of when filters needed to be changed even after the last board change, so I had a piece of paper taped to it with the change dates marked so I'd remember when to change them. Glad I no longer need it with the new Screen thermal platesetter we have...

Shall put that on my notes. All I gotta do then is read them properly.   :laugh:  Shame about the kindling Skryber... that would be handy. Anyhow, travelling OK right now.