Recent

Author Topic: Device setup-Device configuration  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
Re: Device setup-Device configuration
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »

Joe, did you ever check out your Preps at work?  :popcorn:

Oops...sorry. I'd like to blame it on something other than just forgetting but I did. I will check this afternoon when I get there.
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline jimking

• Ninja Member
  • Oh, not this shit again
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 02:23:43 PM »

Oops...sorry. I'd like to blame it on something other than just forgetting but I did. I will check this afternoon when I get there.

Joe, forget about it. The advice you gave about choosing a custom size works just fine. We had a job that required a new template. I made a custom size of 19x25 in the device configuration, made a pftf file, ripped, printed like a charm. Color bars, marks, side guides were present, centered etc. 98% of my templates are made anyway, so it really is no big deal to create and or pick a custom size when needed. May only use it a few times a year. Thanks again and Hail to the Redskins!!! :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath:

Offline frailer

• Sydney, OZ.
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Older, and digitally challenged
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »
Love happy endings. Was going to look up my PREPS manual when I got in. And yeah, why the discord between the entered amounts and the offsets?   :huh:  Ran out of money for that bit of code?
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Offline DigiCorn

• Terrorizing humans since 1971
  • Supreme Ninja
  • There is no Dana, only Zul!
    • Clerks.
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »

Love happy endings.
Me too. Who doesn't?
"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 03:25:32 PM »

Joe, forget about it. The advice you gave about choosing a custom size works just fine. We had a job that required a new template. I made a custom size of 19x25 in the device configuration, made a pftf file, ripped, printed like a charm. Color bars, marks, side guides were present, centered etc. 98% of my templates are made anyway, so it really is no big deal to create and or pick a custom size when needed. May only use it a few times a year. Thanks again and Hail to the Redskins!!! :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath: :warpath:

Sounds good...except that LAST half of that last statement. :tongue:
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.