One font to rule them all?

Started by jezza, December 17, 2007, 03:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezza

one sick prepress mofo

David

totally weird...

never noticed that font being used that much...

now I'm going to start seeing it everywhere!

:o
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Oooh! Now it's Comic Sahns - with a long A sound. Sounds so sophisticated!

Trajan Trajan Trajan...in honor of that I created my first ad today using...TRAJAN.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jezza

Gnub my wonderfully squirrelly pal, I'm disappointed that you (or the Graphic Avenger) hasn't noticed that Comic Sahns - the sophisticated version  ;) has been used in the b4p holiday logo  :'(
one sick prepress mofo

MonkeyBoy

Quote from: jezza  link=topic=720.msg8720#msg8720 date=1197928228Gnub my wonderfully squirrelly pal, I'm disappointed that you (or the Graphic Avenger) hasn't noticed that Comic Sahns - the sophisticated version  ;) has been used in the b4p holiday logo  :'(

You know, I wasn't going to say anything about that being in the logo. I had hoped it a joke.  All "I want for Xmas is a brand new font". :D
BTW, that video is funny. Next time I see that guy in the video I'm gonna smack him upside the head for saying sahns.

jezza

Cheers Monkey Boy, it was/is a joke, I just had to use sahns I didn't have the regular sans :)
one sick prepress mofo

gnubler

Quote from: jezza  on December 17, 2007, 03:50:28 PMGnub my wonderfully squirrelly pal, I'm disappointed that you (or the Graphic Avenger) hasn't noticed that Comic Sahns - the sophisticated version  ;) has been used in the b4p holiday logo  :'(

You should have used Papyrus instead, to give the forum that "old, trustworthy" feeling.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

A reflection would have been cool too! ;D
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

jezza

Guys and girls, just wait until I start doing the Leopard type abuse... It's coming :)
one sick prepress mofo