Photoshop plugin for prepress 35% Off sale

Started by Ace Fotofix, March 29, 2013, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Fotofix

Hi ,

I am new member i have just launched my website with photoshop plugin/Extension related to retouching in Prepress. I would greatly appreciate if you people can check and send me your review

www.acefotofix.com

Regard's
Ace Fotofix

DCurry

The first thing I would do if I were you would be to fix your website so that you do not use apostrophes to denote plurality. I noted a couple here in the screenshot, but there are others.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Why is this being presented on a smartphone thing? I have yet to have management ask me to prep job on a phone.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ace Fotofix

Hi DCurry / gnubler

Thankyou for the feedback just now fixed some of the text and images

Ace Fotofix

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on March 29, 2013, 11:41:01 PMWhy is this being presented on a smartphone thing? I have yet to have management ask me to prep job on a phone.

It isn't. The image being worked on is of a hand holding a smart phone.

After watching the video I can see this might be a useful tool if someone does a lot of image work. Though about everything it does can be done in Photoshop without this plugin it does wrap it up in a pretty decent interface. I can't see it being used by prepress people but more for photographers and designers.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I have to agree with Joe. Although it wraps things up in decent interface, I would never use it myself. It really doesn't do anything a moderate user in Photoshop couldn't do. It isn't doing any "magic" that I can see. You still have to paint and manipulate images just like you would have to do anyway.

The overall look of the website looks a little amateur. If this product is to be presented to a professional crowd, you may want to do what Curry says, as well as improve the overall design. It looks... simple. Don't know another word to describe it.
Member #285 - Civilian

Slappy

Quote from: Joe on March 30, 2013, 10:01:05 AM
Quote from: gnubler on March 29, 2013, 11:41:01 PMWhy is this being presented on a smartphone thing? I have yet to have management ask me to prep job on a phone.

It isn't. The image being worked on is of a hand holding a smart phone.
Ahhhhhhh, now I see. I seriously thought it was an iOS app that you could snap a pic of a plate/press sheet & get some kind of info back about image problem areas.

To the site owner/developer: I would make it a LOT more obvious from just a glance what this is, do away with that "hand holding a phone" image & use something more "traditional" maybe. And hire a voice over person to narrate the demo vid, catchy music is nice but it really should inform the viewer what's happening.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DCurry

Quote from: Ace Fotofix on March 30, 2013, 09:39:00 AMHi DCurry / gnubler

Thankyou for the feedback just now fixed some of the text and images

Ace Fotofix

Still wrong. Just different wrong now.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Joe

Obviously English isn't his native language. Of course people probably think that about me sometimes too. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ratintrap

Ace Fotofix

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the suggestion i have just re-designed my site and uploaded with new  Offer

Ace Fotofix