News:

Main Menu

New Mac Pro

Started by Possum, June 11, 2013, 08:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Quote from: gnubler on June 11, 2013, 12:51:32 PM
Quote from: Slappy on June 11, 2013, 12:18:19 PMI suddenly see a future lawsuit being brought by the Fleshlight™ people...  :shocked:

...proudly assembled in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

I bet the Apple Store will be 800% more of a fucking surreal nightmare when this piece of shit hits the shelves.
lol, you think they're going to be moving these through an Apple Store??
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Farabomb

That's the fan hole. Pretty sure you do NOT want to stick your wang in there.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

t-pat

Quote from: Farabomb on June 11, 2013, 01:19:41 PMThat's the fan hole. Pretty sure you do NOT want to stick your wang in there.

hey man, you tryin to stifle my right to stick my wang in things?   :hello:

besides, I think I could find a lot better things to put my wang in, for a lot less money.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Farabomb

It was just a warning, if you get your rocks off getting your privates up close and personal with a DR chipper, more power to you. I have a link to a nice trauma kit with quikclot in it. It's in my bag at all times because I'm prone to dumb shit.

As long as you're not sticking your wang in me or my GF you can do as you will.  :cool:

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

They should be easier to move around than previous models. Just lay them down and roll them where ever they need to be. And it's a plus if you need to move them downhill. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

What are we talking about here?  :huh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

I am talking about the new Mac Pro. :tongue:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Possum

Looks like a high end cover for toilet paper rolls. You just know people are going to be dressing these things up.

Now all it needs is an included package of twist ties to try to keep all those new cables tamed. Twist ties with the Apple logo, of course.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

t-pat

Quote from: Farabomb on June 11, 2013, 01:55:37 PMIt was just a warning, if you get your rocks off getting your privates up close and personal with a DR chipper, more power to you. I have a link to a nice trauma kit with quikclot in it. It's in my bag at all times because I'm prone to dumb shit.

As long as you're not sticking your wang in me or my GF you can do as you will.  :cool:

I bet I could sue Apple if I hurt myself that way. "There was nothing warning Mr. Pat from inserting his wang into the orifice - which, your eminence,  clearly appears made for such a purpose, therefore Apple is liable for a bazillion dollars worth of pain, suffering, and loss of marital enjoyment"
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

andyfest

Quote from: Joe on June 11, 2013, 11:49:50 AMT-Pat, this is what it looks like:

Looks like an elongated Tim Horton's donut :homer:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Farabomb

My housemate described it as the new apple fleshlight.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Slappy

Oh, DID he now??  :hello:

Quote from: Slappy on June 11, 2013, 12:18:19 PMI suddenly see a future lawsuit being brought by the Fleshlight™ people...  :shocked:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Farabomb

I knew I saw it somewhere on here.  :laugh:

Somewhat related, one of our mutual friends is actually sponsored by fleshlight.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Slappy

Is he Joe Rogan? I know his XM radio show was sponsored by them for a good long time, made for some hilarious live ad reads!

Farabomb

Nope, Maxwell power. Nice to have a 600 wheel HP daily driver.

http://www.getadomtune.com/

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job