Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, May 09, 2011, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on October 24, 2011, 10:15:01 AM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 24, 2011, 10:03:04 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on October 24, 2011, 10:02:00 AMWhat a toolbag.
Digi knows that about himself.  :laugh:

Hi Digi :hello:

Believe it or not that wasn't directed at Digi.

Dude was so full of himself he had to post just to insult us. The god bless was the icing on the cake though. Maybe with luck he got caught up in the rapture.

Funny thing... we all bent over backwards to help him, still felt compelled to tell us how he feels.

That's the beauty of the B-Fo.... we are all about helping one another get through the day, no matter if it's technical support or just a laugh. That's what 12 year olds do.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Speaking of the rapture, nothing happened. I went home, had some prepress energy drinks, went to bed. Then I woke up the next day. WTF?

I read on wiki that Harold's Sunday congregation has "dwindled to around 25 adults". Those must be 25 of the biggest retards walking this earth.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on October 24, 2011, 10:35:18 AMSpeaking of the rapture, nothing happened. I went home, had some prepress energy drinks, went to bed. Then I woke up the next day. WTF?

I read on wiki that Harold's Sunday congregation has "dwindled to around 25 adults". Those must be 25 of the biggest retards walking this earth.

They blame themselves for lack of faith. Probably beat and cut themselves as penance.
Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

Quote from: gnubler on October 24, 2011, 10:35:18 AMSpeaking of the rapture, nothing happened. I went home, had some prepress energy drinks, went to bed. Then I woke up the next day. WTF?

You are forgetting congress and the house of representatives.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Quote from: Farabomb on October 24, 2011, 10:41:49 AM

You are forgetting congress and the house of representatives.

That's just assumed.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch

Prepress energy drinks? i need to get turned onto those. is it like 4Locos? like maybe 4cpLocos?

gnubler

It's beer. Or whatever you prefer.

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: DigiCorn on October 24, 2011, 10:15:49 AMHi Sabby.  :hello:

I'm not a tool... just a bag... of the douche-y variety sometimes.
I was joking...gosh!  :laugh:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

Quote from: delooch on October 24, 2011, 12:11:24 PM
Prepress energy drinks? i need to get turned onto those. is it like 4Locos? like maybe 4cpLocos?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparks_(drink)
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway