23" or 24" monitor suggestions

Started by mwc, November 25, 2013, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WharfRat

I ordered a couple for CSRs today from the Dell website.
22" I think
$109.00

MSD

Grimace

Quote from: DigiCorn on November 25, 2013, 03:23:42 PMDo it like this:

Thanks! A picture is worth lots and lots of words.

I also like all the new egg banners popping up all of a sudden.

Fontaholic

Quote from: Grimace on November 26, 2013, 11:18:32 AMI also like all the new egg banners popping up all of a sudden.

They're certainly a lot more work-friendly than the "Date Chinese Women!" and "Date Thai Women!" ads that seem to be showing up before this site insists I log on... (Something that never happened when I was using Firefox rather than TenFour Fox...)  :shocked:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

DigiCorn

Quote from: Fontaholic on November 26, 2013, 11:58:06 AM
Quote from: Grimace on November 26, 2013, 11:18:32 AMI also like all the new egg banners popping up all of a sudden.

They're certainly a lot more work-friendly than the "Date Chinese Women!" and "Date Thai Women!" ads that seem to be showing up before this site insists I log on... (Something that never happened when I was using Firefox rather than TenFour Fox...)  :shocked:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic
I wish I saw that. All my ads are for "continuing your education," insurance quotes, or graphic design stuff. I am seeing a new ad now for Mazatlan, tho
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

The ads reflect your viewing habits. Google knows all. :laugh: Except everyone gets the dating ads it seems whether you've been looking at dating sites or not. But you get more dating ads if Google cannot find enough relevant ads related to your viewing habits.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

frailer

Quote from: Joe on November 26, 2013, 02:06:42 PMThe ads reflect your viewing habits. Google knows all. :laugh: Except everyone gets the dating ads it seems whether you've been looking at dating sites or not. But you get more dating ads if Google cannot find enough relevant ads related to your viewing habits.

.... have you tried selling that to SWMBO?   :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on November 26, 2013, 07:51:37 PMYou guys look at ads? On purpose?

:toaster:

Well the ads are paying for the hosting. Almost. It probably would if everyone would quit blocking them. :whip:

Joe

Quote from: frailer on November 26, 2013, 08:11:10 PM
Quote from: Joe on November 26, 2013, 02:06:42 PMThe ads reflect your viewing habits. Google knows all. :laugh: Except everyone gets the dating ads it seems whether you've been looking at dating sites or not. But you get more dating ads if Google cannot find enough relevant ads related to your viewing habits.

.... have you tried selling that to SWMBO?   :undecided:

No! :wife:

frailer

Quote from: Joe on November 26, 2013, 08:29:29 PM
Quote from: gnubler on November 26, 2013, 07:51:37 PMYou guys look at ads? On purpose?

:toaster:

Well the ads are paying for the hosting. Almost. It probably would if everyone would quit blocking them. :whip:

... in that case, I'll just tell SWMBO that Joe needs the revenue...   :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

gnubler

Open to voluntary donations, as always. :kiss:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mwc