News:

Main Menu

drive a Lotem 800

Started by Mark2, March 24, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark2

Any one driving a Lotem 800 with anything besides a Brisque? If so do you have a box in front of it or drive directly.

Thnaks

DigiCorn

Haven't seen one of those in almost 20 years, but that one was driven with a Brisque box in front of it. And a very angry, very surly, very bald guy constantly cursing and pulling slip sheets out of it.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

we had two at my last place and we had originally a brisque for both, but then we upgraded to an Evo box on both.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Mark2

Quote from: david on March 24, 2017, 02:38:09 PMwe had two at my last place and we had originally a brisque for both, but then we upgraded to an Evo box on both.

So you have Prinergy EVO driving the Lotems?

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca