Recent

Author Topic: Web & Freeware fonts  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
Re: Web & Freeware fonts
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »
Original quote:

Quote from: Farabomb link=msg=278899 date=1460031773

If anyone is awake I have a hateful file that keeps failing in trapping. I'm trying to isolate the issue but it's not playing nice. It isn't a complex design so I really don't know why it's failing. I've ran it through distiller, resaved one of the links (can't do the other as it's a newer version of illy) reoutput the PDF, it just doesn't like me. Looking at the design I can't run it without trapping but it does go through with trapping off.

Your quote with a spam link.

Quote from: TatyanaJones111 link=msg=302055 date=1534770767

Quote from: Farabomb link=msg=278899 date=1460031773

If anyone is awake I have a hateful file that keeps failing in trapping. I'm trying to isolate the issue but it's not playing nice. It isn't a complex design so I really don't know why it's failing. I've ran it through distiller, resaved one of the links (can't do the other as it's a newer version of illy) reoutput the PDF, it just doesn't like me more info crazy bulk coupans code. Looking at the design I can't run it without trapping but it does go through with trapping off.

Equals bye bye...
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline Farabomb

• #NoLivesMatter
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Wait, what?
    • My other job
Re: Web & Freeware fonts
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 01:50:52 PM »
I rarely use hyperlinks in any of my posts and that bullshit drew my eye immediately.

Banhammer.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear date=1459965256 link=msg=278846
Quote from: Farabomb date=1459964381 link=msg=278844
It's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job