xx
New Windows 10 PC
by Joe
September 20, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

xx
Illustrator for prepress.
by swampymarsh
September 18, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Topic: Missing the highlight end of my Curve adjustments window (Read 590 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing the highlight end of my Curve adjustments window

See attached. We're gonna get an upgrade across the board 'real soon now'... but in the meantime, this is a total piss-off.

On 10.6.8. PitStop 12 Update 3

Have run applejack deepthroat. Persists still. Any other things to try?
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Re: Missing the highlight end of my Curve adjustments window

Reply #1
What happens if you drag the bottom right corner of the window to make the window bigger?

[attachimg=1 width=400]
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #2
Look Joe... I appreciate your high level input, but sometimes I just wish I hadn't asked.   :rotf:

In my defence, it'd been acting up a bit lately (Inspector)... hang on.. there *is* no defence...

Back to the weather...  :cheesy:

Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #3
 :lmao:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #4
That's a good one!

Reminds me of the kind of thing my 87 year old Mom will call and ask. :rotf:

But don't feel bad, I've done worse.... though not in a public forum.

:drunk3:

Reply #5
That's a good one!

Reminds me of the kind of thing my 87 year old Mom will call and ask. :rotf:

But don't feel bad, I've done worse.... though not in a public forum.

:drunk3:
... makes me feel so much better. Thanks....
~~~~~~