xx
High Sierra Compatibility
by Diddler
June 13, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

xx

Topic: Acrobat bug report (Read 2674 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Acrobat bug report

Reply #60
Don't get too excited. I'm sure they took something away from us. I just don't know what it is yet! :sarcasm:

You were right Joe, I jumped the gun with my naive belief that all was well.

With that preference checked, when you go to image edit in Photoshop, guess what happens?

The green sticky note comes up. Am I missing something or is it happening to anyone else?

:drunk3:

Reply #61
Nope. I only get the green sticky note with OPTION+Click which I don't use to edit image. I either right click the image or CTRL+Click the image to get the popup menu for 'Edit image'.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #62
Yay, just a big yay!
 finally no more green sticky

Reply #63
Nope. I only get the green sticky note with OPTION+Click which I don't use to edit image. I either right click the image or CTRL+Click the image to get the popup menu for 'Edit image'.

Ok, will try when I get back to work. I thought OPTION click was the only way to go. I am sure you are right, whew, had to pinch myself when that green thing came up AGAIN, like just get rid of it ADOBE, NOBODY WANTS IT ANYWAYS!

Reply #64
Yes thanks again, I will be right clicking on the edit, don't see no more green thing.