Author Topic: Apple Numbers  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
Re: Apple Numbers
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 03:23:44 PM »
Yeah there are times when it won't let me save something to the desktop but it will let me save it to the documents folder. Then 5 minutes later it will let me save to the desktop. Personally I think it is because Mojave is a piece of crap!

:pileofpoo :pileofpoo :pileofpoo
Mac OS 10.14.3 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline DigiCorn

• A legend in my own mind
  • Supreme Ninja
  • There is no Dana, only Zul!
    • Clerks.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 03:55:55 PM »
I was eventually able to export a .csv but ONLY when the file was relocated to the desktop and exported to Documents. There was no other combination that worked, and I could only export the file - not save it.

I tried resetting permissions, and have "Read and Write," chosen to every conceivable location, including the hidden Library in Mojave. I followed these directions, but still no good... even after reboot.
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 04:12:34 PM »
Remember when you could repair permissions with Disk Utility? Ahhhh the good old days.
Mac OS 10.14.3 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline wonderings

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 11:49:20 AM »
The only time I use numbers is when I want to save a PDF from an excel file. Much easier to have everything saved onto one page in a PDF with Numbers then in Excel. Everything else I just use Excel as it is the standard and much easier to get what you need done as someone has most likely already done it.