xx
Whole of job corruption upstream?
by frailer
December 09, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

xx
Paper "scam"
by born2print
December 06, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Topic: Acrobat excessive RAM usage (Read 8249 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Acrobat excessive RAM usage

Reply #135
I don't think Accessibility and Reading are the same thing Tracy. But hey, if it works, it works! :D
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #136
Got it off the inter webs so it must be true! :laugh:

Reply #138
1st time, it was after I opened a pdf that one of the salesman created

I think I found your problem!

I think you found everyones problem!
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #139
We worked for a couple of weeks without the Acrobat memory problem. But unfortunately the problem is 100% back.  :banghead:
I guess the only solution is to make a new user account.

Reply #140
We worked for a couple of weeks without the Acrobat memory problem. But unfortunately the problem is 100% back.  :banghead:
I guess the only solution is to make a new user account.
yeap... and yeap its painful, but ...touch wood... its been about a month now and all good still re the ram usage!

Acrobat still crashes occasionally but its just the usual Acrobat "OMG this is too hard for me i'm gonna quit" type crash

Reply #141
Mine never crashes! :sarcasm:

<<<<<<<<======== Lying Fool!