Corel back on the Mac
by Kermy812
March 19, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

xx

xx
PitStop 2018 - Action List Visualizer
by motormount
March 14, 2019, 01:33:26 PM

Topic: PitStop 2018 - Action List Visualizer (Read 1023 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PitStop 2018 - Action List Visualizer

Reply #30
Don't think they will let me share it, I will check tho, just in case
Military schematics for Aircraft, It has destruction instructions right on it.

You're being watched!

X
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #31
Holy Cow! Not sure why it worked but in the Design layout panel it fixed my problem!

I use DLP quite a bit. It's great.
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/ScreenPlateRite_Fujifilm ZP processless. 28" Komoris  |  Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #32
Been using it a lot myself lately!
The thing I use on a daily basis is getting rid of marks
and adding new marks the way I want them!

Reply #33
The thing I use on a daily basis is getting rid of marks
and adding new marks the way I want them!

I use the Remove Printer Marks often. I do not need or want any marks on my PDF's.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #34
That's interesting! I think I would feel naked without them :laugh:

I set up all the digital pdfs the same way, so my page boxes are exactly the same
relink to all my typical templates, links up perfectly no moving anything!

Reply #35
I do that with the page boxes...hence no need for marks.

But mostly we tell ALL customers to not put any marks on their files because their files are usually wrong so no marks are better than wrong marks. First thing I do with all customer supplied PDF's that have marks ===> Remove Printer Marks action. Then fix the page boxes.

Reply #36
I do that with the page boxes...hence no need for marks.

But mostly we tell ALL customers to not put any marks on their files because their files are usually wrong so no marks are better than wrong marks. First thing I do with all customer supplied PDF's that have marks ===> Remove Printer Marks action. Then fix the page boxes.

Or fix the page boxes, then remove anything outside the bleed box? Then you can remove art box and redefine the crop, bleed, media boxes to fit whatever standard you used based off of the trim box.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

Reply #37
Or fix the page boxes, then remove anything outside the bleed box? Then you can remove art box and redefine the crop, bleed, media boxes to fit whatever standard you used based off of the trim box.

Usually the marks are outside the trim box even if the page boxes are wrong so removing the printer marks first usually works. But there are times when there is no trim box. In those cases I do fix the page boxes first and then remove the marks that are then usually outside of the trim marks...

...but not always as some customers put marks in the live work area. Then it becomes a manual process to remove the marks.

:facepalm:

Reply #38
Or those ones with manually created marks!
uh, thanks for helping! :laugh:

Reply #39

Usually the marks are outside the trim box even if the page boxes are wrong so removing the printer marks first usually works. But there are times when there is no trim box. In those cases I do fix the page boxes first and then remove the marks that are then usually outside of the trim marks...

...but not always as some customers put marks in the live work area. Then it becomes a manual process to remove the marks.

:facepalm:

That's how i used to work also, back in the printshop.

Marks inside work area are were usually corel pdf's immutable to pitstop actions therefore...