by frailer
December 09, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

xx
Paper "scam"
by born2print
December 06, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Topic: Mojave (and Acrobat DC) (Read 220 times) previous topic - next topic

Mojave (and Acrobat DC)

Partner at work just upgraded to Mojave, and so far smooth sailing. Anyone have any known issues with Mojave?

Acrobat DC is a different issue. On Sierra, the upgrade on DC was annoying, but functional. On Mojave, it seems to be glitchy - doesn't display previews on "fit to page," when printing, crashes, etc. Anyone have any issues with DC on Mojave?

I'm still on Sierra.
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Re: Mojave (and Acrobat DC)

Reply #1
No issues for me with Acrobat DC (last week they released a new version) and Mojave.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #2
No issues for me with Acrobat DC (last week they released a new version) and Mojave.
Try to take a LARGE job and print fit-to-page and look at the preview. Works on mine on Sierra but not on my partner's on Mojave.
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #3
I will have to try at home on Mojave. Haven't dared to put it on a work machine.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.