Recent

Author Topic: Winmail.dat attachments  (Read 6404 times)

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
Re: Winmail.dat attachments
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 12:50:36 PM »
The most plausible theory of John’s death states that John was arrested in Ephesus and faced martyrdom when his enemies threw him in a huge basin of boiling oil. However, according to the tradition, John was miraculously delivered from death. The authorities then sentenced John to slave labor in the mines of Patmos. On this island in the southern part of the Aegean Sea, John had a vision of Jesus Christ and wrote the prophetic book of Revelation. The apostle John was later freed, possibly due to old age, and he returned to what is now Turkey. He died as an old man sometime after AD 98, the only apostle to die peacefully.

Thanks. That clears it all up.
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

I'm Sorry I Hurt Your Feelings When I Said You Were Stupid. I Honestly Thought You Already Knew

Offline pspdfppdfxhd

• Ninja Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 04:08:42 PM »
Ya don’t say?

Offline DigiCorn

• Terrorizing humans since 1971
  • Supreme Ninja
  • There is no Dana, only Zul!
    • Clerks.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »
The most plausible theory of John’s death states that John was arrested in Ephesus and faced martyrdom when his enemies threw him in a huge basin of boiling oil. However, according to the tradition, John was miraculously delivered from death. The authorities then sentenced John to slave labor in the mines of Patmos. On this island in the southern part of the Aegean Sea, John had a vision of Jesus Christ and wrote the prophetic book of Revelation. The apostle John was later freed, possibly due to old age, and he returned to what is now Turkey. He died as an old man sometime after AD 98, the only apostle to die peacefully.

Thanks. That clears it all up.
Thanks. Yeah. I like to put a bow on it.
"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2020, 04:15:08 PM »
Ya don’t say?

We don't but John778 did.
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

I'm Sorry I Hurt Your Feelings When I Said You Were Stupid. I Honestly Thought You Already Knew

Offline Possum

• Ninja Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2020, 04:57:25 PM »
Telefoon. Is that an electronic typhoon?
No Facebook, no iAnything. What am I missing?
2009 Mac Mini, OSX 10.6

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2020, 05:14:10 PM »
Telefoon. Is that an electronic typhoon?

Yes.

Offline andyfest

• Know your role and shut your hole...
  • Ninja Member
  • 100% Canucklehead
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »
I believe he started fixing iPhones and iPads in Russia after that.
Sweet FA right now.