MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Started by Joe, December 21, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Year! :drunk:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

DigiCorn

Looks like I picked the wrong holiday to quit drinking.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

Quote from: DigiCorn on December 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PMLooks like I picked the wrong holiday to quit drinking sniffing glue.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

andyfest

Quote from: DigiCorn on December 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PMLooks like I picked the wrong holiday to quit drinking.
I hope you're joking....
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

DigiCorn

Quote from: andyfest on December 30, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on December 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PMLooks like I picked the wrong holiday to quit drinking.
I hope you're joking....
Yeah. I'm not a quitter.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

pspdfppdfxhd

I dont have a drinking problem.

I have no problem drinking.  :drunk3:

Ear

No problem at all... although with the holidays over, I'm already missing the day-drinking and naps.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

pspdfppdfxhd

Oh, I resisted that temptation, I prefer to remain just a part time alcoholic. :drunk3: