January 09, 2019, 02:51:42 PM

xx
Prepress/Sheetfed for Dummies
by born2print
January 09, 2019, 02:35:47 PM

Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! (Read 894 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!

Reply #45
I have a 3 under my couch  my landlord gave me when mine shit the bed. Like OLD SCHOOL wired Mac keyboards that have turned yellow.  :banana:

Reply #46
The older white ones? I never cared for those. I really like(d) the aluminum ones though.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #47
I have one of the white ones at home, and they're okay. They get dirty quickly. I have the aluminum one at work, but it fails on certain chars due to extra finger strength or lack of finger strength. The pressure applied to the keys has to be just right. That's my exp. with this particular style of keyboard. I am getting the bluetooth version at home from a friend sometime this week.
"I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells."
– Richard Pryor

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #48
We have some of the K750 by Logitech around the shop, and the people like them (or at least don't complain). On my desk I have an aluminum one, but not a big fan of the touch of the keys. But it gets the job done. At home I have an older Logitech rechargeable that lights up when your hand gets close, and I really like that one. Still miss the mechanical keys of the olden days.
Mac • Prinergy 8 • Preps 8 • RBA • Fusion Pro

"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

"Those who make you mad, control you."

Reply #49
I love how I click on a Happy New Year thread and find a discussion about keyboards...  I see nothing has changed in B4Print land...   keep up the good work.

oh,

and Happy New Year to all you fine folks.  :ninja: 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Reply #50
How can you have a happy new year when you have keyboard woes?

Reply #52
I love how I click on a Happy New Year thread and find a discussion about keyboards...  I see nothing has changed in B4Print land...   keep up the good work.
And oddly enough, I saw a thing on one of my deal sites for a Mechanical Keyboard Tester. I guess you can try out different mechanical switches before buying a fancy keyboard. Who knew? Thanks Internet!!
A little diddie ‘bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin’ the best they can.

Reply #53
On a blog I read they just had a story about keyboards. And here's the link. When I was doing quite a bit of typing most of the day, I used to have a keyboard like the Microsoft Sculpt, and I loved it, after I got used to it.
Mac • Prinergy 8 • Preps 8 • RBA • Fusion Pro

"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

"Those who make you mad, control you."

Reply #54
Happy New year!!  :banana:  :banana:

ok im finally back to work today (Most businesses close for a couple of weeks over out summer break). not that we are doing much cos there is only three of us, so we painted the floor! exciting, but it looks good.
Now I've had lunch and feel like I need a little nap, but second coat to do now.

Reply #55
Welcome back! Now get back to work!  :laugh:

Reply #56
Welcome back! Now get back to work!  :laugh:

sigh... real work day today, friday was actually kinda fun!

But at least its bucketing down with rain outside, lovely 'summers' day that we all get to spend working LOL!