Author Topic: Preps 5.3.1 or 5.3.3 Windows Installer...anyone?  (Read 120 times)

Offline mwc

• Telepathy expert in a mindless environment.
  • Mr. Cumberdale
    • Growing Vegetables in Cold Climates
Preps 5.3.1 or 5.3.3 Windows Installer...anyone?
« on: April 12, 2019, 03:24:00 PM »
Simply just looking if someone has the 5.3.1 or 5.3.3 WINDOWS installers for this?   (KODAK does not have it....)

---
(read on only if you want the the poop...)

When I inquired to the Kodak Partner Place...I was saddened the OLD VERSION INSTALLERS were not to be found on their site, Kodak 'essentially' told me PISS OFF, version 6 and earlier are EOL and we no longer allow you to get the old SW. "We can put you in touch with a Sales Rep to talk about upgrade options...."  FFS!, I have a process that works GREAT on 5.3....I DO NOT NEED or WANT to upgrade it.

Shit, I have the damn dongle and license materials...just the CPU took a dump and I can only find my 5.2 disk...I can get most from backups, but would rather have the 5.3.x installers.
I'm working for a company that DID NOT archive the 'new' installers downloaded a decade ago...They machine it was running on was almost old enough to buy me a drink!
 :gom:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 05:07:21 PM by mwc »
Rampage 13.0 | Fuji Javelin CTP (Screen 8600z) | Hyphen IMPOproof w/2 Canon 8300s | Epson 9880 w/gmg DotProof and ProofControl | Preps 5.3 | Rumpus FTP | SM-74 presses | Bag o'/cheetos |

Online Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
Re: Preps 5.3.1 or 5.3.3 Windows Installer...anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 05:13:58 PM »
I'll look around tonight but I am doubtful. We never really used the Windows version but I know I did install it at some point which is how I came to the conclusion that the Windows version sucked. ;D
Mac OS 10.14.3 Mojave | Prinergy 8.2 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Offline rotarypower3

• AU
Re: Preps 5.3.1 or 5.3.3 Windows Installer...anyone?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:46:56 AM »
Have used.... Linotronic 530/630 │ Hercules50 │ Scitex Dolev 800 │ Scitex PSM 5/6/7 │ BlackMagic │ EFI Colorproof │ Kodak Prinergy  │ Agfa Apogee Prepress  │

Fixing designers junk since '98!