Swimming/Drowning images

Started by DigiCorn, May 07, 2019, 09:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Not sure where to put this...

I am recreating a sign for an apartment complex for their swimming pool. It has one of those emergency sections with CPR images on it. I thought they bought a sign to attach to what we created, but they don't want to attach it, and if we *copy* it we have to change it by 25%. Does anyone have images similar to this, but NOT these images that I can use? see attachment
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

born2print

I am noticing a lot of pool signs have no graphics at all...

...ah, but the cpr ones do, nvm

DigiCorn

Thanks! I found a style I like. Been down 2 days with a migraine, so I just didn't have any patience yesterday.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Possum

Ughhh, migraines. Feel for ya.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Designia(o_O)

DigiCorn

After all the searching and prepping of files, we 180'd and scanned in the original and then recolored their hair and reversed the images...  :hangme:
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Man you gangsta! Here's your shades...