News:

Main Menu

Color Slug info

Started by Kermy812, May 15, 2019, 08:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kermy812

Is there an action that would add color info outside of the trim area? Our Esko workflow will do it, but since I'm digital printing on an Indigo, I don't want to add that process.  Any thoughts or is there maybe an Acrobat profile? See attached for an example.
And I'm still on PitStop 12...

Joe

Not sure I understand. Your color info in the screen grab is outside the trim, no???
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Kermy812

Yep - Or more specific, outside the bleed box & inside the media box. The screen grab was basically the top right corner of the pdf. It wouldn't bother me, if the full Pantone name was there instead of just the number.

Joe

I'm not sure about Pitstop 2012 but in the latest version there are some predefined actions for adding printer marks and color bars that you can modify and place them anywhere you would need them.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

abc

You want the 'Add Separation names' Action Lists. there are several options, Line Stack etc.
Can't remember what version we added them in, they are available in the standard Action Lists under 'Add'

Kermy812

Fantastic! Thanks! lol - I was using the wrong search term when searching the actions - slug, marks, bars, color...