News:

Main Menu

Quark 7 PDF's

Started by almaink, February 21, 2008, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

I'm glad it worked for you. Really I am. And I do appreciate your contributions. I've had 7.31 installed since the day it was released and it hasn't fixed much, if anything for me. And I'm not trying to be the thought police.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I need Thought Police. Not calling you Thought police.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Nah...you're fine. Thought police not welcome here. Prepress requires thinking "outside the box" occasionally.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Joe, being in a forum atmosphere is taking some getting used to. It's not like being on the phone or talking to your buddy in IT. You could be a woman for all I know. A guy told me a long time ago, "you have no Thought Police" meaning I just say whatever comes to mind. I need to watch what I say, and what I type. I get ahead of myself, without thinking just typing crazy and hit "post" before reading it. I am getting better, believe it or not thanks to you, so keep it up and nail me when I say something out of turn. I would much rather have a colleague correct me, giving me the chance to explain, than having a colleague read this and think I am the very stump, I claim to despise.
Member #285 - Civilian

almaink

Using Quack these days is more like going to see The Dream Police. :police:
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

Joe

Back to that PDF. When you delete the white line with Pitstop what is under it? The tif or the shadow?

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 21, 2008, 02:15:36 PMCan I get a copy of it?

I don't have it.

HA HA...now I'm just messing with you! :evil:

DigitalCrapShoveler

almaink, has it right, how 'bout from him? I want to see it. Almaink?
Member #285 - Civilian

jimking

I think he said the file is too large--65mb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, that is a little large to mess with... I will definately keep my eyes open to the trans problem. If I see anything I'll let you all know.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 21, 2008, 02:23:15 PMalmaink, has it right, how 'bout from him? I want to see it. Almaink?

Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just iced in and bored this afternoon...

DigitalCrapShoveler

Watch Logun's Run, that's what i'd be doing.
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 21, 2008, 02:37:22 PMWatch Logun's Run, that's what i'd be doing.

I'd be eating Earendil's birthday cake from Joe..   :wink:   I cannot stop going back to it and looking some more...  *wipes drool from chin*  already got the wife to agree to the same when My big day hits in August..     Is it August yet?
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 21, 2008, 02:37:22 PMWatch Logun's Run, that's what i'd be doing.

I don't have it to watch.

Looking at your avatar I bet it would be a hoot to go with you do your banking.