News:

Main Menu

INSITE 5.0

Started by chris_r, June 05, 2008, 06:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris_r

insite 5.0 is a tremendous upgrade from 4.5.  wow.  anyone else going full speed ahead implementing this portal into your business?  we are going full-throttle.  the interface is s improved, and the use of "roles" when creating users is fantastic.  upload processing is a lot easier to manage through the mac client, as well.  i wont even start in on how fantastic compare is.  it blows away the compare plugin for acrobat.

kodak is really on their game with prinergy/insite.  the possibilities just seem endless.

cr

born2print

Good to hear, we're still on 4.5 here but I'm sure we'll be upgrading soon.
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

chris_r

Quote from: born2print on June 06, 2008, 11:57:42 AMGood to hear, we're still on 4.5 here but I'm sure we'll be upgrading soon.

you wont regret it.  very worthwhile upgrade.

Slappy

I'll have to ask if we're upgrading, I find the current version is extremely difficult to navigate. I'm sure our CSRs and sales persons are equally, if not more, lost than us prepress folks.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

RiotMac

I upgraded us to InSite 5 a month or two ago and it is definitely a great upgrade. The UI is really improved. It makes 4.5 look like crap.

Slappy... you and most likely your CSRs will find InSite 5 much easier to navigate

chris_r

setting up user "roles" is a nice easy feature too, for quickly setting up staff and customer users and establishing privileges.  the interface is way better.